- Do you ever feel like your tweets and updates fall into a black hole, never to be seen again?
- Does your idea of building a following consist of spamming your entire friend list with a plea to like your page and share it with their friends?
- Are you never retweeted, and do your new followers always seem to have an xxx in their handle?
- Is social media stupid and a waste of time?
- Is it impossible to tie ROI to social media?
- Would you like your own page if it wasn’t your own? Why or why not?
- Does what you say reflect who you are, or just what you do?
- Are your updates more for you, or for your customers, prospects and leads?
- What do they want to see?
- Have you asked them?
- Could you get someone to like your company / brand without mentioning what you do?
- Are Google rankings, social media and sales interconnected?
- Are you aware of the important factors in SEO?
- What’s an inbound link?
- Why would someone ever link to your website?
- Can you create something worth sharing?
- How much time does it really take to write a quality blog post a week?
- Do you ask leads how they found out about you?
- Can you spend more than 10 seconds considering each one of these questions?
- Lastly, can you write your own question below to help crowdsource an even better list?
Get free blog email updates (never spam)
Last updated byat .